Day One of #100DaysOfCode
I made it, I broke it, I made it again!
Now on to the fun and funny part. I had setup the repository for this that was connected to my GitHub however yesterday I made changes. Today I forgot about those changes and attempted to commit what I had built today only to get an error message saying my email didn't match. While trying to fix that error I ended up deleting everything I had done. All that work, gone! So I could have hopped on here and told you all about it and then just attempted to build it again tomorrow but Momma ain't raise no quitter. It is now rebuilt up to the point I initially left off(header & button are done). Tomorrow I will work on finishing up building the Task Tracker. Feel free to keep track of this React Task Tracker Repository as I make it better!